Thursday, July 16, 2009

Heading Up North

I just completed the above painting entitled Evening on the Boardwalk. This painting is available for purchase at Victorian Summer Gallery, Mackinac Island. Next Thursday, I will be painting on the porch at The Twisted Fish Gallery, Elk Rapids, Michigan-another fine gallery in Michigan. Please join me if you are in the area-would love to meet you from 12p.m. to 4 p.m. From there, my husband and I are taking our motorhome up to Mackinaw City to camp and take day trips over to the island. Next Friday and Saturday the island 4-H group is hosting the first annual Festival of the Horse. According to the schedule, many Mackinac residences will be showing off their antique carriages and amazing horses. It is definately a photo-op. Can't wait. Till next time.

Gail

2 comments:

Barbara A. Freeman said...

Hi Gail, Lovely work. Sounds like a great time too!

Carol Andre' said...

Beautiful new piece Gail. Paint faster, paint faster!!! VBG...
Wish I could go with you to see the horses and carriages. Have a blast and gets lots of reference!!! Time's a wastin', clocks are ticking! (pushy, aren't I?) VBG again