Thursday, September 3, 2009

Reflecting On The Porch

This has been an especially busy week at our house. My husband has been dealing with a sick dog (seems she is allergic to some sort of bite) and a sick horse. The horse has cancer that is localized and the prognosis is good. It has required a couple of trips this week to Michigan State Vet Hospital, however. I have been holding down the fort and painting like crazy. How fitting that I should paint a piece having to do with reflecting. As the saying goes, a bad day in my studio is better than the best day I ever had when I worked full time. It makes all of the craziness of this week easy to put into perspective. I have the added bonus of being able to excape to a beautiful island when I paint. In my mind, I am there!!! Happy Labor Day everyone.

No comments: