Saturday, October 8, 2011

Where Do I Begin?

My backyard, wow, most leaves are down!
Wow, where to begin after not updating in so long? I am not even going to try to describe all that we have done since June. Well, we did finish the front lawn, actually just last week as every time we put sod down, it would burn up before it finally knitted to the soil. So, we gave up until a couple of weeks ago. Glad it is over.
My husband and I made several trips to both Mackinac Island and Elk Rapids to paint in front of my galleries. We met many wonderful friends along the way. We still have one more trip to Mackinac Island and will be staying on the island for two days due to a gift certificate from an artist friend.
Below are just some of the paintings I have completed over the summer. Till next time,
Hollyhock Heaven 3-1/2" x 4-3/4"
Carriage House 3-1/2" x 4-3/4"
Grand Fountain 2-1/2" x 3-1/2"

1 comment:

Debra Keirce said...

Well, you may have a lag between posts, but I lag between visits, so it all works out! :) Love your scenic paintings. I feel like I visit the island everytime I am treated to one!